You buy health insurance plans for the same reason you buy other types of insurance — to protect your family. We offer various types of affordable family health insurance, so you can choose the plan that best suits your personal situation.
- Individual Medical Coverage: Primary medical insurance coverage, designed for people who don’t have this type of coverage through their employer or another group.
- Dental: Keep that smile white and your wallet full with our dental coverage options.
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance: Medicare Supplemental Insurance is designed for senior citizens who participate in Medicare. It provides additional coverage to help with many of the expenses that Medicare does not pay.
- Medicare Part D Coverage: Medicare Part D is prescription drug coverage available to those enrolled/eligible for Medicare Part A and/or Part B.
- Supplemental Health Insurance: Supplements primary health insurance coverage provides you with a pre-determined benefit amount for those extra, unbudgeted expenses that arise.