Commercial Property Insurance helps protect the building your business owns or leases as well as your business personal property, including tools and equipment, inventory, and furniture. A commercial property insurance policy includes coverage for assets like accounts receivable, computers and lost income for when business operations are suspended due to a covered loss. Businesses can tailor their coverage to include additional protection like valuable papers and records coverage that can help pay to reproduce important documents, provide temporary storage and move records to avoid a loss.
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance from Hill Insurance provides broad protection designed to help get businesses back up and running if a fire, theft or other covered disaster strikes. Plus, our flexible options mean you can tailor a property insurance policy to help address the unique risks facing your business, and adjust coverage as your business needs change.
Learn How to Reduce Your Risk Exposure
Learn how to reduce your risk exposure. The Hill Insurance team provides loss control consulting designed to help certain businesses anticipate risks, avoid accidents, and prevent potential loss incidents. Our team can perform risk exposure evaluations, consultations, and offer recommendations and solutions for ways to improve workplace safety and security.
We offer a wide range of optional commercial property insurance coverages; many are combined into cost-effective bundles of endorsements that can be added to a policy to provide broad coverage and exceptional value.
- Blanket (all locations) versus a specific location.
- Business interruption.
- Catastrophes–earthquake, flood, wind, hail.
- Equipment breakdown.
- Insurance-to-value issues.
- Property under construction.
Our Contact Information:
- General Auto Claim Questions
- Auto Accident? What to Do?
- When I rent a car, am I covered under my auto policy?
- If I ride in an Uber am I Covered?
- Usage-based Insurance Worth it? It Depends!
- My Car is Totaled, Now What?
- What is the Difference Between Collision and Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Do I Need Gap Insurance for my New Car?
- 5 Tips for Driving in the Winter